Contacting Your MP

Call or email your MP

Your MP can be reached at their federal or provincial constituency office(s). They can be reached at either office. If you are writing about something personal, write to your MP's constituency office. Send letters about a law, or something to do with the government, to the federal office in Ottawa. 

Find your MP online here.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page, type your postal code into the search bar, click on the name of your MP, then click on the "Contact" tab to get his/her contact information.


By mail

You can sent a postage-free letter to any MP at:

Name of MP
House of Commons 
Ottawa, Ontario,
K1A 0A6 


Showing 1 reaction

Please check your e-mail for a link to activate your account.
  • Teresa Pierre
    published this page in FEDERAL BILLS 2021-12-05 12:21:40 -0500